Have hyperthyroidism and had a blood test. What does the test indicate?

Hello i am 20 years old Male and i Went to Doctor as i am Geneticly Thin and i thought its my thyroid and i have Hyperthyroidism so i gave Blood test and also a test for Anemia and Minor Blood so i Paste the test result in here and i will be Glad a Doctor Tell me 2 Things if possible pls: 1- am i Anemia or Minor ? 2- do i have Hyperthyroidism ? 3- If there is any other result that i should know about. This is Test Result of Both: HORMON Specimen: Blood Test Result Unit Normal _______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ (T4(CLIA T4 7.95 ug,dl M:4.4-10.85 F:4.8-11.6 (TSH(CLIA TSH 1.91 UIu,ml 0.4-6.21 SEQ NO: 415 : < Reference > DATE:11-08-2013 TIME:11:08 : Low -- High Open Tube *RBC 5.29 10e6/uL : 4.00 - 5.50 HCT 42.8 % : 36.0 - 48.0 MCV 81 f1 : 80 - 100 *RDW 12.2 % : 11.5 - 14.5 HGB 13.8 g/DL : 12.0 - 16.5 MCH 26 pg : 26 - 34 MCHC 32.2 g/DL : 32.0 - 36.0 PLT 333 10e3/uL : 150 - 450 MPV 7.1 f1 : 5.4 - 10.8 WBC 5.3 10e3/uL : 3.8 - 9.8 LYM 1.9 : 1.2 - 3.5 LYM% 37 % : 20 - 48 MID 0.3 : 0.1 - 1.0 MID% 05 % : 02 - 10 GRA 3.1 : 1.4 - 7.0 GRA% 58 % : 42 - 80
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 9 days later
Brief Answer: NORMAL TEST RESULTS Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Thank you for giving a complete query in detail. After looking at your test results I will answer your three questions you have asked above one by one: -You are not anemic as 13.8 is not a big value to get worried so no need to worry about minor anemia also. -Your thyroid is completely normal as your test results are in normal limits. -Nothing to worry about any above results you have mentioned because all came back normal without any differences. You have done a good thing by having complete blood workout as it is necessary for us to find the diseases in early stages and treat them early. Hope this answers your query. If you have further doubts you can ask me here. WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH. Regards
Follow-up: Have hyperthyroidism and had a blood test. What does the test indicate? 3 days later
very very good doctor and Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Its our pleasure Detailed Answer: Its our pleasure to help you... Take care and wish you a good health. Regards