Have hypertension, cold and cough. Started trembling of hands with sweating. Any suggestion?

Neurologist, Surgical
suddenly my hands are shaking and sweating
I am hypertention / having severe cold and cough and this moring I took and antiboitic afterr my breakfast
recently I was diagonised with disc buldge and undergoing an phsio for lower back and neck
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 26 minutes later

Trembling of hands with sweating in the presence of hypertension may be cause of concern. Kindly get your full cardiac check up done. However, if that is normal, this may be due to onset of infection if associated with chills and rigors. Disc bulged are not cause of worry until associated with weakness in any limb.

Thank you

Dr Vineet
Follow-up: Have hypertension, cold and cough. Started trembling of hands with sweating. Any suggestion? 28 minutes later
Thanks for your advise, I just had my lunch and I am ok now after having my lunch
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 5 hours later
Dear friend,

It was nice to hear that you are fine. Do consult your doctor for evaluation if symptoms recur.

Thanks again for writing back. I hope this discussion was helpful to you.
If you have no further follow-ups, please close this discussion.