Have hyper pigmentation on face and forehead. Looking for effective remedy

Dermatologist
Question
I have hyper pigmentation on my face and fore head. I used emodem for some time. But results are not good. Will you please suggest some remody that is available in India.
XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Pigmentation Problems

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in.
For removing skin pigmentation sunprotection is very must.A good sunscreen with SPF 50 is must.use sunscreen daily every 3 hours starting at 9 am in morning.Suncross 50 is one such sunscreen.
Also for decreasing the pigmentation you can apply cosglo cream at night.Apply it over night.
Take one antioxidant capsule like derantox capsule per day in the morning.
Take lot of lemon juice daily as it has vitamin c which helps in pigmentation.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.
DrSudarshan
Md dermatologist