Have hurtful puss filled bump under the arm. Had got place removed which is red and irritated. Suggest?

I had a place show up on mammo radiologist said it was nothing made appt with dermatologist to get place removed now it is red and irritated and I have bumps and a puss filled pocket under my arm it really hurts. I also have a place that popped up inside my nose today.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later

I have read your query with diligence. It seems a bit ambiguous to me. Please let me know a few more details, so that I could suggest you accordingly.

What is the place that showed up on Mammo radiologist? Is it a finding on the Mammogram? Or is it an area on your breast causing the problem?

Also, I assume there is some kind of a pus filled pocket under your arm and that there was something that was removed by the Dermatologist.

Going by your current history, it seems like there is an abscess in the under arm area that needs effective antibiotics, and surgical drainage, if required.

It would up to weeks for the entire lesion to go away and for you to get back to normalcy.

Please let me know in detail. I would like to help you to the best of my knowledge.

Get well soon.