Have hot itchy red rash that appears on all joints. Slightly raised in some area. What it might be?
User rating for this question
Hello, I have a hot itchy red rash that has appeared mainly over all of my joints my belly and backand down the underside of both my arms, it is slightly raised in some areas and I think I have a bit of a temp, I had some nasty stomach groin pain two nights ago and a bad head the night day before that. Just wondering if its all connected and what it might be?
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. you might be suffering from a condition called as urticaria. It is an allergic condition. You need treatment with anti histamine like cetrizine. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. waiting for your response Thank you.
People also viewed
- Treatment for dettol in the eye
- Skin whitening paint treatment
- Using dettol on face
- Red rash appeared overnight
- Hot red rash and swollen joints
- Can dettol with glycerin remove pimples
- Painful zit s on shoulders
- A little dettol got in my mouth
- Pin prick at the palm
- Pin prick rash on palms
- Raised red rash hot to touch
- Skin tag on soft palate
- Dettol in the ear
- Red rashes appeared on the torso with slight temperature
- Round itchy red rash raised quarter size