Have hot flush from lower abdomen to face. Is it due to gastric problem?

Hi, About an hour ago I got a hot flush that went from lower abdomen to face and has settled across chest area along with feeling of squeezing, arms cold and tingly, cold sweats, metallic taste in mouth. Could this be gastric? I have gastroparesis but had not had this before.
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: This could be serious, Visit to ER is a must. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the question. I have carefully studied your complaints and I feel the problem could be serious. A feeling of squeezing/tightness in the chest along with arms feeling cold and tingly, and cold sweats can also occur in an acute heart attack. I don't want you to panic, but we have to rule out the worst possible things first. So I urge you to call 911 and rush to the ER to get yourself checked thoroughly. We can continue the discussion once you are safe and back from the hospital. And I sincerely hope everything turns out just fine. Wishing you good all the very best. Warm regards.