Have history of High BP and Kidney stones. Didn't go for health check-ups. How to check health of my Heart and kidney?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Hello, I 've a history of High BP and Kidney stones. However didn't go for any checkup in recent past. Please advice me how to check health of my Heart and kidney ? Regards,XXXXX
Posted Sun, 7 Jul 2013 in Valvular Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 4 hours later
hi Thanks for writing in. I am glad that you have finally decided to get tested and have started concentrating on your health.
You need to have check up of minimum of following investigations based on your history and treatment.
1. Hb CBC
2. BUN/Sr.Creat
3. Sr. Electrolytes
4. TSH
5. Lipid profile
6. ECG/Echo/TMT
7. Ultrasound Abdomen
These check ups can be done by going oon empty stomch to any of the good lab or hospital.
You need to consult physician after the report who should be able to guide you.