Have high tsh level. Found normal antithyroglobulin antibody, high antimicrosomal antibody. Is thyroxine safe?

My wife is suffering from High THS of 31.15 and we were suggest to go for Free T4 and Anti TPO Antibody, both are blood tests. This would help us to fix up the dose of Thyroxine required for treatment and reports are as follow:
1. T4 is 6 which is normal
2 Anti Thyroglobuin Anti Body is 82 which is normal
3. Anti Microsomal Antibody is 286 which is higher.
Docter have recommended to 75 mg thyroxine.
We need to know that is recommendation ok.
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Kumaravel 12 hours later

welcome to healthcare magic. I do understand that you are a 24 year old female being diagnosed with high TSH.

High TSH denotes that you have hypothyroidism and your dose of thyroxine that is prescribed should be ok. Your high anti microsomal antibody signifies that you will require a long term treatment.

I would suggest you to continue the thyroxine treatment and repeat TSH after 6 to 8 weeks to titrate dose accordingly.