Have high bulirubin count, high iron, saturation of 61% and hair loss. Are these related?

I have high bulirubin count of 2.3, high levels of iron 195, saturation of 61% and hair loss, are these related?
Posted Mon, 5 Nov 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The high levels of iron content and transferrin saturation are often associated with an increased red cell breakdown thus causing the mild rise in total bilirubin levels.
These are not likely to cause the hair loss that you are having.
The cause of increased iron levels needs to be evaluated after a proper examination and investigations.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.