Have high body temperature, have hair fall and burning sensation in anus while in motion. Suggest?

Excellent

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
My body temperature is always more, especially when i am in Air conditioned room or exposure to cold environment, I feel dure to this my hair falling and burning sensation in anus while motion, is there any medication i can adopt to get rid of this issues?
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Myth(s) & Preventive Aspect .

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health problem and going through your History, following points need clarification

1.Checking your IP Address (Haryana) it is one of the reason of staying inside AC room,due to hot environment outside and as a result causing your core temperature to adapt itself to existing temperature inside the room and thus making you feel that your temperature is more in cold environment because the BODY has to adjust itself immediately after coming into contact with colder environment i.e. cause and effect

2.Because the body is trying hard to maintain the temperature difference between inside and outside this temperature difference eventually weakens the Immune system and thus makes the body susceptible to diseases.

3.Falling of hair and burning sensation could also be due to over active thyroid,sop lease check with your Laboratory/Attending Doctor regarding Thyroid function test (TFT) and Hemoglobin level.

4.Sitting/staying in Air conditioned room is not a cause for falling hair: is there any work pressure (STRESS), [Air conditioned Air may cause dryness of hair but hair fall is remote possibility] make sure that your office maintain an Average Humidity between 60 and 70%.

5.For burning sensation in anus: AVOID: deep fried and hot foods,chilies, sour fruits like citrus fruits, tamarind, green grapes, TAKE: sweet-dry fruits, vegetables and other preparation should be non-spicy, take rice with plain dal or milk or ghee.

6.You need to Consult a Trichologist for your hair loss to rule out any other pathology, in the mean time take diet XXXXXXX in Vitamin A i.e. Yellow food-drink-vegetables-fruits {papaya,yellow squash, mango, carrot, spinach,yellow of egg,pumpkin,cantaloupe,apricot}

7.Regarding your burning sensation, make sure you consult with a Surgeon who might look for any Anal pathology and also advice for SITZ bath. {eat plenty of fiber and fruits to keep your stool soft, in the mean time you can use a mild antiseptic (available Over the Counter) for anal area.

Do let me know if further clarifications are required, so that treatment aspect can be discussed

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Naimittika Clinic.

Follow-up: Have high body temperature, have hair fall and burning sensation in anus while in motion. Suggest? 12 hours later
Thanks for your answer, I am actually from tamilnadu, city of coimbatore you can check the weather report its little cooler in the night,

My body temperature increases only when exposed to cold environment, some times when i am using the non cotton bed.

I agree due to temperature inbalance weakens the Immune system which caused my stomach to susceptible to the worm infection, i have had this and using natural remedy such as neem leaves, betel leaves, cloves and fruits to detoxify my colon and remove worms

I would definitely take your advice on food habit to improve the colon, let me check this and go for doctor for the further consultation.

Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Preventive Aspect.

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for reverting back and with your opinion regarding the same.
1.     It is good to know that you are equally keen to know and visit the Doctor for further consultation.
2.In the mean time start including following Diet in your daily regime:
i.fruits which increase immunity are: banana, black grapes,tomatoes,spinach, ginger,orange,curd,along with citrus fruits (Vitamin C), likewise anti oxidants like: sunflower seeds,peanuts, apricots, almonds) which helps in improvement of Thymus gland associated with Immunity are to be consumed.
ii.For Worm Infection:
Avoid: cucumber,long cucumber,raw fruits,potato,meat,sugar,SOUR FOOD (till worm infection is not cleared,avoid them to increase Immunity),milk,jaggery, clarified butter and take pineapple,walnuts,peach.
. make powder of raw mango seed and take 250 mg with curd or water, empty stomach in morning for 3 days
. Grind 10 papaya seeds in water, mix in cup of water and drink it. Take it regularly for 7 days.

Hope I have given due consideration in taking up your Medical History, any suggestions are Welcome

Dr. Munish Sood
Naimittika