Have high blood pressure, pulse rate and feeling nausea. Worried for heart attack

Question
Help! I am worried about my husband NOW!His BP is 166/108 & his pulse is 112, he's hot, clamy, & nauseas! I am concerned because I know that these can be symptoms of a heart attack.
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Heart Attack

Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 8 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You are right.
You MUST TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT – IMMEDIATELY / CALL 911
He needs examination / EKG / Blood work – like cardiac markers.

He needs to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease. This setting should be investigated as HEART ATTACK – UNLESS PROVED OTHERWISE –

In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours.

You SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...
Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck