Have high blood pressure and sleep apnea. Took napraxin and Ibuprofen for endometriosis. Had liver damaging symptoms. Suggestions?

I am 55 year old female, with HBP 140/95, high stress life, and have sleep apnea. In my 30's& 40's I took a lot of napraxin and Ibprofen for endometriosis plus an injury. After that, I went through a 4 year period where I drank 3-4 glasses of wine nightly but stopped 6 months ago. Three months ago, I had a toxic reaction to chemicals used to crack pine nuts and got very ill. My system felt toxic, like it was foaming and I had an awful taste in my mouth for 4 weeks with vomiting. It took 4 weeks, but eventually subsided.

A few weeks ago, I started having liver damage symptoms and decided to get checked. My AGT 63, ALT 79, Total Billi .4 (normal), Alkaline Phos 59 (normal), thyroid normal. I am extremely fatigued, clear urine for two weeks without over hydration, feel full after eating small amounts, some nausea, dry skin, dry nose with nose bleeds, minor headaches, swelled stomach, blurry vision and dizziness.
I know the levels aren't extremely hight, but Is my liver beginning to shut down?
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in General Health
Follow-up: Have high blood pressure and sleep apnea. Took napraxin and Ibuprofen for endometriosis. Had liver damaging symptoms. Suggestions? 33 minutes later
Hello Doctor,
I forgot some other symptoms:

Tiny blood dots on my under skin on face and other areas.
Easy bruising
low fever
weight gain (always have been thin, gained 15 pounds in a year)
sore muscles
"Lighter" colored stool but not grey or pasty
3-4 days a week Morning diarrhea, some IBS symptoms
Terrible trouble focusing (I'm a multi tasker - very efficient, but difficulty now performing minor daily responsibilities)

Good healthy appetite, no weight loss or vomiting, NO soreness or pain in liver area.
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
prolonged bleeding time

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir/madam

Welcome to healthcare magic

Liver function seems a little weak. Can be fatty liver.
Presence of hemorrhage in the face indicates bleeding tendencies which might due to prolonged bleeding time. Platelet count might even come down with significant increase in the blood counts With the increased total white blood cells.
Following investigations are needed
1. Complete blood count
2. C reactive protein

Inflammatory bowel disease is sometimes characterized by similar symptoms and alterations in the complete blood count.

Complete fat free and hygienic diet is recommended for you.

Follow-up: Have high blood pressure and sleep apnea. Took napraxin and Ibuprofen for endometriosis. Had liver damaging symptoms. Suggestions? 12 hours later
Thank you, Doctor, but The tiny blood dots in my face only happened once.

I was more concerned with my liver values.

How bad are the ast/alt numbers? Can they go back to normal at this range?
The ratio is .79 what does that mean?
Treatment suggestions?

Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
liver hyperactivity

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir

Dont worry. If your liver enzymes have raised.. that indicates your liver working more than normal. It might be due to physiological reasons.

Stop taking non vegetarian and fat XXXXXXX foods

Stop taking drugs which cause increased liver activity like acetaminophen, alcohol. Consult your doctor once before you use any medicine even though it is as safe as over the counter.

Dont worry it will come to normal