Have high blood pressure and overweight. Suggest weight loss pills and diet?

I have high blood pressure & overweight I'm trying to find the best weight loss pills & juices that I can take in my lunch I drink 2 to 3 1.5L of bottled water a day I also want to know what snacks & health shakes I can take.
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Diet and exercise

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

There is no magic pills for the weight reduction,Weight loss is the combined effect of low calorie diet along with exercise to consume the calories that are already stored in the body.

For high blood pressure, you need medication to reduce the blood pressure to normal levels.

Regarding diet, all the saturated fat and high calorie food needs to be avoided, like sugar, cheese, butter, cakes, creams. Try eating more vegetables and fruits,as they are low in calories.

Add physical activity to your daily routine in the form of walking, swimming, games , running etc.

Please let me know if you need further information.