Have high blood pressure. Had by pass surgery. Have hardening of arteries in both legs. Get sweats. Suggestions?

I have high blood pres. but under control with meds. I've blood clots, short while back. under meds. for that. I've three way by-pass on my heart; I've had pneumonia. I have hardening of the arteries in both legs. makes my toes balance is starting to show ,a little. i have a broken hip--been repaired. I get the sweats,icall them. doesn't produce water dropsbut iget just damp with something that is sticky. I have to wash right away. oh, and I am a smoker for about the last 70 yrs. and my wife just past away, so I smoke more now. I am 76 yrs. of age. question= will I live till 77 yrs.?what is your opinion ? I appreciate your time in this. I do not have a DR. right now. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 58 minutes later
Dear Madam ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well first thing i would suggest you is to quit smoking as soon as possible . If you are getting sweats that means you are getting angina sort of thing which needs prompt evaluation by a doctor , an urgent ECG , 2 D ECHO and possibly a
coronary angiography would be needed . Yes due to all good medicines and quality of treatment you will be able live much longer and lead a healthy life .

I advise you to see a cardiologist immediately for further treatment and intervention .

Hope it suffices .

Wish you good health .

Dr. Shruti