Have herpes on head and in eyes. Red eyes, headache. Taking homeopathic treatment. How can this be cured?

Question
my father is suffering from herpes on head and in eyes from last two month and from last week he is having severe pain in head and eyes get red he is taking homopathy treatment how can this disease be cure and what should be given to stop pain
Posted Tue, 18 Sep 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
If your father noted no improvement in his condition ( persisting symptoms ) after homeopathic treatment , then he need choose another more potent treatment in such case. Symptoms he developed( intense pain, probably edema, redness, photophobia, discomfort, etc ) are very suggestive for ophthalmologicic manifestation of herpes virus infection. If diagnose is confirmed of herpes virus ophtalmicus then most effective treatment with Trifluridine drops nine times per day, vidarabine ointment five times per day, acyclovir oral tablets five time per day. All these medication can prescribe your Doctor and he will explain treatment details.
I wish you and your father good luck and speedy recovery.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Dr.Mihail

Follow-up: Have herpes on head and in eyes. Red eyes, headache. Taking homeopathic treatment. How can this be cured? 3 hours later
is this virus curable

Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 53 minutes later
Welcome back,
Unfortunately we can’t eradicate herpes virus, but we can control symptoms, prevent complications and prevent relapse.
Best Regards,
Dr.Mihail