Have hematuria. Passing brownish urine. Cystoscopy showed calcium deposition. Cause and cure?

I have hematuria. I have brownish urine with what looks like tissue bits excreted. I have had a cystology exam which showed nothing but a calcium deposit. Awaiting results of CT scan. What was an occasional brown discharge has become constant. Just trying to figure out what is causing this. Have no obvious symptoms I.e., no freq. urination or burning, pelvic discomfort is occasional and mild. Do have constant fatigue.
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Welcome to the forum.
Hematuria evaluation includes ruling out tumour in the urinary tract.
Since cystoscopy is normal, we need to look at the kidneys and the ureter for a possible tumour on CT.
If CT is normal, then you need to be treated as infection with antibiotics BASED ON URINE CULTURE REPORT and need careful followup to look for other signs or symptoms.
Best regards