Have heavy leg feeling. Is thin person and feels like heavy. Suggest?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am having what I call heavy leg feeling. It's odd I am a thin person yet. I feel like my legs are like 100 pounds a piece. what could this be from?
Posted Sat, 27 Jul 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Mukesh Tiwari 58 minutes later
Welcome at XXXXXXX

I have read details of your query.Will you please answer some questions so that i can help you more-

-Since when it is there?

-Do you have high blood pressure or diabetes?

-Is there visible swelling at legs?

-Do you have stress or anxiety?

Please reply.
Follow-up: Have heavy leg feeling. Is thin person and feels like heavy. Suggest? 1 hour later
I do not have high blood pressure or diabetes and as far as swelling of the legs they don't look swollen although my Sed rate is high.

I have primary immune deficiency and mixed MRI that showed bulging discs in my lumbar spine and spondolytis in my neck, but this heavy feeling is odd.
Answered by Dr. Mukesh Tiwari 44 hours later

Thanks for providing information.

It looks from your details that you are also having bulging disc in your back. If these bulging disc are compressing your nerves or cord then it can also be a cause for heaviness in your legs. In absence of high blood pressure or diabetes stress may also lead to this feeling. Taking adequate sleep may relive this. There are some medicines like tramadol with paracetamol which may help in reliving this.

Drink good amount of water & avoid exertion.

Hope all this will be able to relive your problem.

With best wishes.