Have heavy clot bleeding and lots of pain. How can I get a pro bono hysterectomy?

how can i get a pro bono hysterectomy
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Check with your primary MD

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for sending the question.

If I understand correctly you are seeking a hysterectomy to be performed by an expert physician free of charge. This really depends on the true indication for the procedure.

This procedure is generally performed by general surgeons or by gynecologists. I would discuss this with your primary care physician might be able to help you with.

Thanks again for sending your question. Please let us help I can help you anytime in the future.

Dr. Galamaga