Have heavy bleeding after tubes tied. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

Yes I have my tubes tides in 2005 n I had heavy bleeding. Two months. Straight. Now when I stand carry stuff I start to bleed again then it stops right away can that be a sign of Being pregnant?
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later

Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
You are having abnormal uterine bleeding.
However to rule out pregnancy get urine pregnancy test done with pregnancy kit available at pharmacy.
Most probably pregnancy test will be negative.
For abnormal bleeding consult your gynaecologist for local examination & Hysteroscopic D&C.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.
Follow-up: Have heavy bleeding after tubes tied. Is this a sign of pregnancy? 18 hours later
but is it normal to start spotting n feeling movement on my right top side of my stomach
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 38 minutes later
Welcome back.
It is not normal to have spotting at any time & movement you are feeling can be intestinal.
However for confirmation get urine pregnancy test done.
Consult your doctor for such abnormal bleeding.
I hope you are satisfied with my answer.