Have heart burn, bloating, fat belly and bowel movement. Suggest?

I have heart burn now never in past
I have bloating, pain, fat belly, difficulties with bowl movements, I am smaller in the morning than in the evening by about 4 inches around my belly.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Require evaluation.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting you query.

Well looking into your problem the symptoms you are mentioning are non specific and can point to a number of conditions . So giving a diagnosis is difficult but we can discuss the options.

You need to see a gastroenterologist , get a USG ABDOMEN , UGI ENDOSCOPY , H.PYLORI TESTING done with all routine tests. You are having gastro esophageal reflu that is leading to burning sensation . It can be due to hiatus hernia , gastric or duodenal ulceration , acid peptic disease etc. .So , exact etiology needs to be determined .

You should avoid taking spicy food. For relief of heart burn you can take a proton pump inhibitor like pantaprazole after seeking your doctors opinion .

Dr. Shruti