Ask a Urologist   »  

Have heart beat in lower abdomen, frequent urination. Had gastritis, smoke 4-5 cigarettes per day. Reasons ?

Urologist
Question
i have heart beat in my lower abdomen and I go to the toilet many times a day for urination. i made a test for diabetes and it is 4.5. I was having gastro-oesophageal reflux and gastritis some weeks ago and im still taking medicines.

For info, i smoke 4 to 5 cigarettes per day.
Posted Wed, 20 Jun 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 27 minutes later
Hi

I understand your query and concern.
What u have can be due to urinary infection, bladder stone or due to sensitive bladder (overactive bladder).
You need to be evaluated by urologist and do ultrasound scan, other tests like urine culture.
If no abnormality is found, you need medical treatment for sensitive bladder.
Hope I answered your query. Kindly get back for any further queries.
Get well soon.
DR G Srinivasan.

Follow-up: Have heart beat in lower abdomen, frequent urination. Had gastritis, smoke 4-5 cigarettes per day. Reasons ? 32 minutes later
Hello Dr. XXXXXXX

I will be XXXXXXX to you. I usually masturbates almost everyday. is this the cause ?

i will go to a clinic and do urine test..

thank you.

regards XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 24 minutes later
Hi

I understand your difficulty.
Your problem is NOT related to masturbation.
Though the outlet is the same, the XXXXXXX organs are different, hope u understand.

Dr GS

Follow-up: Have heart beat in lower abdomen, frequent urination. Had gastritis, smoke 4-5 cigarettes per day. Reasons ? 2 minutes later
Okay Dr. XXXXXXX

I will do a urine test tomorrow and will report to you about the results.

Thank you.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
Hi

And ultrasound as well.

DR GS