Have headache, constipation and acidity problem. What medication should be done?

Excellent

Question
hi
I've been feeling pukish lately. Yesterday I had a lot of acidity. and also my food hasnt been digesting properly also I had constipation yesterday I took digene and then I felt a bit better and today I could empty my bowel but i still feel pukish. Also i had a bad headache yesterday but today I feel better and fine but I just feel slightly pukish which is annoying me.
Posted Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Acidity might be responsible for nausea. I advice you to avoid spicy food and alcohol and smoking for few days.
It will be better if you take proton pump inhibitor, these are acid reducing drugs, should be taken empty stomach half an hour breakfast. It will address your acidity and nausea. I advice you to take the drug for 3 to 4 days.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Follow-up: Have headache, constipation and acidity problem. What medication should be done? 8 minutes later
Thank you so much doctor. Is it alright to use zantac or XXXXXXX zinetac?

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 1 hour later
Hello
Good to hear from you.

Zantac contains Ranitidine, it is acid reducing drug, it will be helpful. It should be taken empty stomach half an before food.

Apart from drug, you should avoid spicy foods for few days.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion.
Wish you good health.