Have headache, burning face and eyes. Felt acid secreting from pores. How to control this?

Infertility Specialist
I feel like I'm secreting acid from my pores, my face burns, my eyes burn, when i poop it burns, I wake up with headaches. My energy level is also down. I've recently started a new job and relocated.
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Your symptoms are mainly related to anxiety and increased stress as you have changed your work place and such symptoms are common while getting adjusted to new place of work and become familiar.
2) If the new job has more stress than previous job, it also causes these symptoms.
3) There is also possibility of small element of allergy in new work place which might have led to irritation in facial pores as you are describing.

4) Since you are hypertensive I suggest you get your blood pressure checked again to notice if there are any changes in blood pressure parameters and necessity to change medication.
5) Please visit your physician about continuation of trazadone and any need to change or add the drug as per new work schedule and change in life style.
6) Take the prilosec higher dose ( 40 mg) n morning on emty stomach and again in evening 30 minutes before dinner for 15 days as it will reduce acidity due to stress.
7) Practice relaxation technique like Yoga to relax your mind and calm yourself in morning.
8 ) If work os stressing you out, try to reduce stress during work as well as personal life.
9) Please get fasting blood sugar level to check sugar status.
10) Repeat TSH value to know thyroid control if not done recently.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol