Have headache. Can I take paracetamol and codeine effervescent while on rivaroxaban?
User rating for this question
I am on Rivaroxaban can I take Paracetamol & codeine Effervescent Tablets for headache?
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
People also viewed
- Swollen lymph node after scuba diving
- Facing severe headache while mastrubuting
- Face feels irritated when using laptop
- Headache lumps on skin purple face
- Dizzy after upper respiratory infection
- Headache from face plant
- Taking ibuprofen and paracetamol for tension headaches any suggestion
- Dizziness and headache after surgery
- Can codeine cause headaches
- Stiff neck flushed face
- Dizziness and nausea after tonsillectomy
- Shivers pain in chest headache taking paracetamol problem
- After menstruation dizzy and vomiting
- Does codeine help headaches
- Is headache a side effect of rivaroxaban?