Have headache. Can I take paracetamol and codeine effervescent while on rivaroxaban?
User rating for this question
I am on Rivaroxaban can I take Paracetamol & codeine Effervescent Tablets for headache?
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
People also viewed
- What does a gemcal kit contain
- I am suffering from complicated migraine, can i take cafergot?
- Metpure h contain which salt
- Taking ibuprofen and paracetamol for tension headaches any suggestion
- Can codeine cause headaches
- Does malarone contain sulpha
- I am suffering from migraine prophylaxis, can i take zonegran?
- What is skin contamination in urine
- Is methergine used in the treatment of complicated migraine ?
- I am suffering from complicated migraine, can i take norflex?
- Shivers pain in chest headache taking paracetamol problem
- Does oleanz contain opium
- Does codeine help headaches
- Is headache a side effect of rivaroxaban?
- I am suffering from hemiplegic migraine, can i take norflex?