Have harp stabbing pain under breast and radiates from origin. Suggest?

In periodically have a sharp stabbing pain under my right breast. The pain radiates an in or two to the right from the origin of the pain.
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Most likely Gall bladder inflammation

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence. You seem to be obese with issues concerning gastritis and anxiety.

In my view, the most likely cause of your symptom could be a gall bladder inflammation. This is common in middle-aged women specially those who are obese. You also have a pre-existing gastritis, which could aggravate your symptoms.

Please continue to take your regular medications. Along with this, you may want to get an ultrasound of the abdomen done to rule out gall bladder inflammation.

Reducing weight will help in a considerable way. Follow a healthy diet to reduce the gastritis. Plenty of fluids will help you too.

In case, along with your current symptom, you experience a chest pain on the left side, breathing difficulty, you may also get an ECG (Electrocardiogram) done to make sure your heart’s condition is normal.

Please do write back for further discussion on this. I wish to help you more.