Have hard lump between eyebrows. Having headache. Cure?

Nov 2013

I had hard lump on my face between my eyebrows and give me a headache..It feels like a horrible sinus headache. It has been there for at least a 3 weeks now...I thought it would go away. I have never had any sinus injuries. But I did have severe allergies when I was a teen. I would wake up with eyes swollen shut.
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 41 minutes later
Thank you for posting your query.

It is possible that you have sinus-related headache. But as you suspected, sinus headaches usually resolve in a week's time.
So, we need to find out any other reasons for your headache, such as other infections, lack of blood flow, migraine, etc. If a brain & sinus scan has not been done, it would be better to get it done.
If you can upload a picture of the swelling, it would be helpful too.
For pain relief, you can take diclofenac or ibuprofen tablets as of now.

I hope it helps.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My blog: