Have hand joint pain in the bone, applied volini but no help. Suggest?

Question
I have backside hand joint pain in the bone i used to put volini in the pain area. what i need to do.. I was working in computer for 8 hours with breaking hours with 1hour.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
analgesics and rest would help you

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I am sorry about your pain. Apart from Volini, you also need to take oral medications to get rid of the pain.

I advise my patients to take Tablet brufen 400mg thrice daily for 2 days. This is a prescription drug. Please get it prescribed by your doctor.

In addition, I would suggest you to rest your hand completely and take a break from your work for a day or two.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Have hand joint pain in the bone, applied volini but no help. Suggest? 15 hours later
Thanks For the advice i will take rest and i will take the tablets.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
thank you too

Detailed Answer:
Get well soon.