Have hair loss. Can I apply red cider vinegar mixed with royal jelly capsule on hair?

Hi Doctor,
I am losing so much hair and i have very thin hair. can red cider vinegar mixed with royal jelly capsule be applied on my hair. If so, can you guide me in applying. Thanks in advance.
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Thanks for the query. You can apply red cidar vinegar and royal jelly mix, but i doubt how much it will help. Vinegar is a mild acid and can damage your hair.
If you dont mind I would like to give few suggestions.
1.Vitamins are required for normal growth of hair. Specially vit B 12 that is cobalamine is very important. Please take pro anagen tablet. one tablet daily.
2. please apply minoxidil 5 % solution twice daily.
This will improve your hair and also there will be regrowth.
Only thing is that it will take some time to show its effect.
I have given you above suggestion on my personal experience. If still you want to try vinegar, just let me know, I will tell you the method to apply.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have hair loss. Can I apply red cider vinegar mixed with royal jelly capsule on hair? 30 minutes later
Thank you doctor. But i would like to try vinegar. can you tell me the method to apply
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 32 minutes later
Thanks for the follow up.
Following is the protocol for using vinegar.
I will explain it to you in steps.
1. Dilute 75 ml of vinegar in 1 liter of water and rinse your hair with it after bath. This you should do every alternate day for two weeks. This is just to make your hair and scalp used to vinegar, as it is an irritant.
2. If you dont develop any irritation in these two weeks then you can move to step 2. That is, mix 1 teaspoon full of vinegar 1 teaspoon full of water and contents of 1 capsule of royal jelly. Mix this solution nicely and apply all over your scalp and massage. Leave it there for 2 hours and then wash off. Do this twice a week for another 15 days.
3. If still there is no problem you can use the same solution, apply it over scalp and leave over night. This you should do weekly once.
Hope I explained you the entire procedure.
Thank you