Have hair fall. Can I take Estemo daily and is it safe?

I am having a lot of hair fall since last three months. Can I take estemo once daily. Heard from a colleague of mine. Is it safe?
Posted Thu, 28 Jun 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
A hair loss for last three months is most likely to be due to nutritional deficiency, hormonal disturbances, chronic problems like anemia or poor hair care.
Foods which are XXXXXXX in Biotin and Zinc help to reduce hair loss: Excellent sources include chard (spinach beet), tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and carrots. Very good sources include almonds, chicken eggs, onions, cabbage, cucumber, and cauliflower. Good sources include goat's milk, cow's milk, raspberries, strawberries, halibut (Flat fish), oats, sunflower seeds, brewer’s yeast, Peanuts, Oysters and walnuts.Include atleast any two of the above foods in your daily diet which are low in calories.
Apart from nutritional supplements, drugs like minoxidil sprays help in regrowth of hairs.
Estemo is a dietary supplement and is likely to help with your problem of hair fall. You can take it as advised to you by your dermatologist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.