Have haemorrhoids after delivery with yellow puss. Tried metamucil. Proper treatment?

I also have hemrrhoids which are from the birth of my son 5 years ago and a clear yellow mucous that sometimes comes out when i pass gas went to pcp and labs all normal im very scared as i am a nurse and always think the worst. I tried metamucil two days ago had a bowel movement that was like jelly
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Avoid metamucil

Detailed Answer:
This query I have answered in detail just now. One thing which you haven't mentioned earlier is intake of metamucil. I don't think this will help you because it contains indigestible fibres which will produce more bloating. So please avoid them.
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.