Have had yeast infections after delivery. Diagnosed with lichen sclerosis. Proper treatment?

I have had yeast infections every month since I had my son 6 years ago I can't seem to get any help from it. I have been to two obgyn drs. They said I have lichen sclerosis and that's why I have the infection every month but I think there has to be another answer . I get it every month 1 week before my period.
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 26 minutes later
Thanks for writing to us on health care magic.

Could you please give a detailed information regarding your symptoms so as to come to a right diagnosis.
1. Do you have vaginal discharge? color? amount? is it fowl-smelling and itchy?
2. Do you have any other lesions on vulva? blisters? redness?
3. Did you get a vaginal swab lest before?
4. Have you done your pap and colposcopy before?

Waiting your your reply.
Dr Nilofer
Follow-up: Have had yeast infections after delivery. Diagnosed with lichen sclerosis. Proper treatment? 13 minutes later
At time I have discharge, itchy red rash insider of opening of vagina. I have had several tests before come back as yeast. One time they thought I had bacterial infection gave me medicine for that and stop symptoms for couple months then back to same thing again. I have had cone biopsy and leap procedure done due to dysplasia about 5yrs ago I get yearly checkup no problems with that but just the monthly infections. I'm not diabetic either I've been tested for that also. I get yearly pap every year .
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 1 hour later
Thanks for the follow up reply.

You are suffering from resistant yeast infection. Yo have to take fluconazole oral tablets and clotrimazole vaginal pessaries for a prolonged period of time. There are many protocols for the treatment of resistant yeast infection.
Discuss the same with your Gynecologist.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer