Have had vaginal births and recently noticed scar tissue near vaginal opening. What could it be?

I would like to ask a female OB a question.
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 1 hour later

I can very well understand your nervousness. Although I can assure you to delete all the pictures you want to sent, still it will be okay if you will explain it in words.

From the information, you send in the query, it seems like a bad scar.All you can do is to consult a Gynecologist for excision of scar tissue and perineal repair.

Good Luck.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: