Have had thyroid, uric acid and iron test. What are the findings?

Sir, My name is XXXXXXX (33Y/M)
My test report is given below in which they suggesting THYRONORMALCY
Kindly confirm me is that the symptoms of Thyoride if yes that suggst me what can i do now and also check the Uric acid & Iron level ?
my reports details are given below:
CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY: 9.21 mg/dl range 8.8 - 10.6
BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY : 7.95 mg/dl Range 7.9 - 20
CREATININE - SERUM PHOTOMETRY : 0.86 mg% Male: 0.6 - 1.1 Female: 0.5 - 0.8
URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY : 6.14 mg/dl Male : 3.5 - 7.2 Female: 2.6 - 6.0
PROTEIN - TOTAL PHOTOMETRY 7.89 gm/dl 6.6 - 8.3
ALBUMIN - SERUM PHOTOMETRY 4.88 gm/dl 3.5 - 5.2
IRON PHOTOMETRY 73.9 range 70-180
TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C.L.I.A : 116 ng/dl 60 - 200
TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C.L.I.A 11.4 µg/dl 4.5 - 12.0
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Prasad 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
All the reports are normal.

Detailed Answer:

All the reports including thyroid hormones indicate normal values.

Thyronormalcy or euthyroid state is a term that refers to a state of normal functioning thyroid gland. The thyroid hormones in the blood are in normal range when a person is in euthyroid or thyronormalcy state. You are too in this state as far as thyroid test is concerned.

Though all your reports are normal, I am interested to know why you underwent these tests. If this was part of general check up, then you need not be worried. If you got the tests done in view of specific symptoms, please describe those. I can be able to comment further.

Follow-up: Have had thyroid, uric acid and iron test. What are the findings? 41 minutes later
thanks for your guidance sir, basically this is a general check up . but sir as mentioned in my medical history long time back around 6 yrs back I have uric acid prob due to some medicine reaction.Due to this i was suffer form joint pain uric acid reading was 12.5 at that time . But after that this is in normal range within 6 to 7.8.
But right now from last 2 months i also have joint pain in wrist & shoulder. in shoulder when move around backward and forward some noise of kut kut knocking.
& i feel weakness also.Kindly guide me for this & suggest me some medicine to recover from thease prob.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The reports are assuring...

Detailed Answer:

The reports reveal no major abnormalities. The current uric acid and thyroid hormone level is not sufficient to explain the joint pains and weakness.

Many a times investigations are futile when symptoms are very ambiguous like the ones your currently report. In such instances, we clinicians rely on clinical practice and experience to treat you symptomatically and investigate if problems persist/recur. That's what I normally do.

In the current situation, the best approach would be to consult an orthopedician for joint examination. He can evaluate the joint to look for clues and accordingly proceed to investigate further. Some test that may be considered are X-rays of the most severely affected joint, complete hemogram, ESR and C-RP. If there are no significant clinical signs, he will choose to treat you as - I would do - with symptomatic measures.

Until you visit the orthopedician, you can try etoricoxib group of pain killers to alleviate joint pains, take multivitamin supplement like tablet zincovit once a day, eat healthy (plenty of fruits and vegetables) and rest well.

Hope this helps you. Let me know if you need clarification.