Have had terminated pregnancy recently. Had unprotected sex and pregnancy positive. Am I pregnant?

Question
Hi there, I had an 4 weeks ago and I was 6 and a half weeks pregnant when I had appointment.... I did a pregnancy test today and it had a very faint positive sign!!! Could I be pregnant? I have had unprotected sex multiple times but he pulls out
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX If you had unprotected sex then pregnancy is a definite possibility . If the test is positive then it's more than likely that you are pregnant . I suggest you confirm with an ultrasound asap. Regards

Follow-up: Have had terminated pregnancy recently. Had unprotected sex and pregnancy positive. Am I pregnant? 27 minutes later
but its a very faint positive test x 2 but he pulls out and doesn't cum inside?

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: re test again with ultrasound Detailed Answer: Spillage can occur anytime if the control wavers . Also pre ejaculate could have remained inside . Faintly positive is still a chance . If you terminated 4 weeks ago there should be no trace of it now . If the test is positive now after a missed period then chance of pregnancy is there should. I suggest you do an ultrasound as well as another pregnancy test after a week.