Have had sucked breast. Anything dangerous?

Excellent
Question
Hi sir recently I had visited the massage parlour I had sucked the boobs of two ladies other than that I didn't do anything else I feel scared and sad doing that..can you please let me know any issues with that .
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Hi XXXXX,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX HIV is not spread by masturbation, through oral sex, through kissing or other casual contact/ sucking of breasts. But, if there were any lesions like rashes, discharge over the ladies breasts at the time of act, there cold be chances of acquiring other STDs(sexually transmitted diseases), but not HIV. If nothing was there you can forget about the act and not to worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Have had sucked breast. Anything dangerous? 4 minutes later
Thanks you so much for the reply sir .. I seen some rashes on her breast ..I am really scared ..please help me what to do to Avoid STDs
Sir just I have seen red spots on her one breast but they never discharged during the act...
Before I was scared all types of doubts sir ..but u r answer made me happy ..she had red spots on her one breast but they never discharged during the act ..

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 4 hours later
Hi XXXXX
Kindly don't get panicky, just a rash wont lead you to STDS. The reason is, there is only rash, without any discharge. As I mentioned you earlier hiv/253657?iL=true" >AIDS wont spread by this act. SO YOU ARE TOTALLY SAFE AS FAR AS HIV IS CONCERNED.
In future, avoid any risky behavior and always stick to safe sex when you have sex with an unknown partner or a new known partner.
If you don't have any more queries let us close this discussion. I would appreciate your feedbacks. Kindly rate my answer as well.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Have had sucked breast. Anything dangerous? 12 hours later
Thanks for your reply sir ..take care..byee

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 8 hours later
Thank you once again for choosing XXXXXXX
I would appreciate your feedbacks. Kindly rate my answer as well.
Dr Arif