Have had sore, swollen throat, tender breast and feeling tiredness. Having sinus symptoms. What could be this?

Hi there,

Last week I had a sore/ swollen left side of throat and tiredness. Sinus symptoms. Today after feeling better for a few days I feel very chilly and weak. I can't get warm, or I am too hot. My breasts are tender. I have had my period. What could this be? and what can I do?
Posted Sun, 2 Sep 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

There are couple of possibilities are there in your case.

1. URTI-infection in throat, sinus etc.
2. Take light diet
3. Take analgesics like "Tylenol" for mild discomfort and body pain
4. Avoid fried foods and cold drinks.
5. Take proper rest. Avoid unnecessary physical strain.

In case the infection is viral, you should be fine in couple of days.

In case you have fever and do not feel well, then it is advisable that your visit your good health.