Have had sex with two different men, am pregnant. Want to know if my husband is the father

May 2013
Worried.i am 23 yrs old and have been going to a fertility clinic for about 3 months. on May 25th i cheated on my husband with an Ex. he did not ejaculate in me whatsoever. that was the only time i was with him.after that i had sex with my husband every night. on the 29th the doctor said i was ovulating and i could conceive that night. we had sex that night. Two weeks later we found out i was pregnant. i am now 6 weeks pregnant. and the doctor said i conceived that night of the 29th and 30th of may. i can't help but be scared if my husband is not the father. i am more sure that he is but i just need to hear it professianally. i am embarrassed to ask my doctor please help.
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 hours later

by taking into consideration below points,

-as generally ovulation occur once in a month,

-your doctor told by ultrasound examination that you ovulated on 29th,

-as you had intercourse on 29th and 30th with your husband,

-as the availability period of ovum for fertility is around 24 hours,

-as your gestational age is correlating with this,

it can be said that your husband is the father of your baby,

the feeling that you did wrong thing is making you to think like this,

so whatever is happened, you leave it, don't worry as excessive stress can affect the health of you and your baby,
try to think about baby and divert your mind.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.