Have had seizures. Have a cyst on pineal gland and feeling bruised in head. What to do?

Neurologist, Surgical
my head feels bruised but it is not. top of my head about the area of an orange.
I had seizures a few years ago. I also have a cyst on pineal gland
Posted Sat, 15 Dec 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 2 hours later
Your symptoms can be result of subclinical seizures also so I feel you should get an EEG done to rule out that. Also if headache or discomfort in head is associated with vision problems or vomiting it could be due to pineal cyst and you may require MRI to confirm that. If every thing is normal, then probably it is stress related.
Hope that helps
Dr Vineet