Have had psoriasis. Noticed itchy hard bumps in groin area. How to treat it?

I have had psoriasis in my past but have not had an out break for years but now it looks like it is back in my groin area with these hard bumps on both sides of the groin. It is very itchy and I don't know how to treat it because of the place it is at and what's up with the bumps? They itch also. What can I do to treat it?
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Psoriasis
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 23 minutes later

Psoriasis usually doesn’t appear in flexure areas like groin, also it is not very itchy. I suspect you might be suffering from tinea cruris (fungal infection).

To distinguish between the two I need to see the lesions, if possible please send me a few photographs. You have a feature to upload the images by yourself on the right side of this query page. You may want to utilize it.

To get instant relief please apply oint clodid b. This will take care of both conditions. For itch, take some anti histamine tablet.

Let me know if you have any further query.
Thank you