Have had pilonidal sinus. Having infection in scrotum area. What is the average erection size?

Urologist
Question
Dear Doc,
Please find attached Pics near to my private part and of my Private part too.
My concerns: Affected/infected (unknown Reason) skin near and on balls area , I had Pilonidal sinus last year in sep but this thing is even before from that almost 1.5yr ( sometimes it becomes more n sometime less) and see my penis length and grith in both exicted (13.5 cm ) and non excited state (7.5cm) and commment on it is it normal or not erecting full.
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Hi XXXXXX

Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
I had a GOOD look at all your photos.
1.     In the non-erectile state, I don’t find anything abnormal except that u have a long foreskin. If you are able to retract the foreskin and clean with water during bath daily, u need no specific treatment.
2.     The size and girth during erectile state is good enough for satisfactory sexual intercourse.
3.     There is always loose skin in this area to allow for expansion of penis and stretching of scrotum during change of external weather conditions.
4.     On the whole, u are absolutely normal from the photos posted and kindly need not worry.
Hope I answered your query, kindly get back for doubts if any..
DR G Srinivasan

Follow-up: Have had pilonidal sinus. Having infection in scrotum area. What is the average erection size? 10 hours later
Doctor please tell me about the infection of skin....The problem is due to external cause or it may have XXXXXXX ??? Please give me treatment on this.

Thanks
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Hi
Thanks for ur reply.
As far as i can see, i am not able to appreciate any evidence of infection.
Kindly get examined by your doctor and take advice.
Get well soon, regards
Dr GS

Follow-up: Have had pilonidal sinus. Having infection in scrotum area. What is the average erection size? 1 hour later
Doctor thanks for the reply but i feel alwys itching on that skin and also please elobrate on long fore skin issue and Tell me the ways to increase ejaculation time.

Answer is appriciable...

Thanks

Hi
Thanks.
Itching may be relieved by anti- fungal ointment and keeping the area dry and clean.
So as i had mentioned, if u r able to clean during bath, the long foreskin is quite useful for sexual practice. If not able to retract, you may need circumcision.

To increase ejaculation time,
1. Stop and start technique.
2. Divert mind elsewhere just before ejaculation.
If these do not help, u can take medicines after consulting a urologist nearby.

Dr GS