Have had pains in vagina. Have had irregular periods and having dizziness and stomach hurts. Suggest?

I've had pains in my vagina for few weeks these last couple days they have been bad worse when i walk and bend down or stand have had irregular periods for years ! Now I have new symptoms dizzy and stomach hurts
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 1 hour later
Hi XXXXX, thanks for asking to XXXXXXX

Infections are common cause of pain in and around vagina. A local infected cyst/ abcess can also cause such pain which can increase on walking.

I cannot diagnose a cyst without examination.You should get an examination done to rule out any abcess/cyst and take a treatment accordingly.In case of local infection, you should take vaginal pesseries of antibiotics and antifungals.

Your irregular periods may require a few investigations including complete blood profile, thyroid profile,serum LH & FSH levels and one ultrasonography of uterus and adnexa.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.