Have had pain in upper and lower quadrant. History of gallbladder issues. Could it be chronic appendicitis?

I have had pain in upper right quadrant and also lower quadrant since the first of XXXXXX 2012.O have had a Hida Scan came back at 90% functioning rate, ultrasound and CT scan (upper abdominal and pelvic) came back normal, along with normal blood work. I've had two episodes of an "attack", and been running a low grade fever of 99.2 to 100 off an on for a month. Now I'm getting the shakes and nausea. History of gallbladder issues and chronic appendicitis in family. Could it be chronic appendicitis?
I'm scheduled to see my ob/gyn to rule out any issues with cysts (CT scan did not pick up anything in pelvic area)
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

The main organs in the right upper lower quadrant are liver and gall bladder. which already have revealed normal functions. The lower quadrant contains appendicitis, colon and ovaries. appendicitis rarely goes into chronic stage. it mostly presents in acute stage removed. The most common possibilities for such pain are renal infection and or ovarian cyst. renal infection cannot be found on radiology and urine analysis is necessary for such infections. presence of cysts will be assessed with CT scan or USG pelvis

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask