Have had major heart attack. Not able to have intercourse. Is there any effective and safe medicine?

Hi docs I've had a major heart attack in 1996 x2 and another in 2007 it's 2012 now I enjoy having sex with my wife but can't perform and it frustrating for me and I know for my wife,is there anything I can do or is there any other safe meds that can make me 50yrs
I'm on a lot of meds,frusemide 4twice a day,insulin,sprionolactone 1 a day,carvedilol 1a day,cordadrone 1a day,aspirin 1a day.metformin 2a day.there is a natural pill called VIAGROW
Supposed to be good for ppl with sex problems have u heard of this it's on the net.
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I understand your concern. As of now, I would suggest that you quit VIAGROW, unless it is prescribed by a doctor as it cause some unwanted physical strain. The following homeopathic medications should help in not only improving your sexual life but would also help your heart:

AVENA SATIVA Q- 5 drops in half cup water 3 times daily
DAMANIA Q- % Drops in half cup water 2 times daily
ACID PHOS-200 6 pills ,3 times daily

Keep a gap of atleat 5 min between both the medicines
Please take these for 10 days, during which you would need to abstain from sexual intercourse. I am sure you’d notice the difference from the 11th day.
Get well soon.