Have had kidney stone. Passed blob while urinating with no pain. What could it be?

Just as I was finishing urinating tonight I heard a splash in the toilet. I looked down and saw a yellow-orange blob looking thing about the size of a dime. I didn't feel it when it passed and this is the first time it has ever happened. I have had kidney stones one time a few years ago. To date however, I have had no further symptoms.
Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 23 minutes later
Dear Sir,

It appears that you have passed out a stone with your urine. Stones can be passed out without any symptoms.

You should feel lucky that you have passed out the stone. However, I shall still advise you to get an ultrasound KUB done.

Rajiv goel