Have had itchy groins and back. How to remove the scars from the infected area?

Hi, I am a male, 32 years old. I used to have itchy groins and back.
I dont have any itches now and its completely cured, but scar of that still there and skin is very dark. would you help on this? Thanks.
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 1 hour later
Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX Marks remaining after any trauma are known as post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Such marks can be treated with topical creams containing hydroquinone and steroids.
You can get a consultation with a nearby dermatologist for the same as these are prescription medicines.