Have had hit on testicle. Having pain in testicle and small penis, not able to have proper intercourse. How to get cured?

Urologist
Question
hey doctor...this is regarding my penis and testicles problems. my right size testicles size are bigger. I have pai in dat as soon as it touches nethng. whn i touch i cn feel some extra size in testicles. also the veins staring from esticles are swollen. this problem started when i was 16-17. i remember i was hit with a ball. dat time i didnt take it seriouly. i had pain for 3-4 months during those times and it was really swollen. den i use to apply oinments to suppress the same. but the sweeling and extra fat in right urethra didnt go. amd aso testicles sizes are bigger., At times when i do sex and when it hits ma thighes or ma girls ass, i get high pain i have to stop ma run for some tym. i really dont know whta the problem is. At times feels lyk dere is some pus in that .. n including this i have a small penis which my girlriend dont likes. how can i increase the size of the same.
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
In view of your young age and young age of onset of symptoms, you should ideally get an ultrasound examination of your scrotum done to rule out a serious condition. Depending on what the scan picks up, you might need further treatment. If there is some inflammatory cause which is causing pain, a short course of anti-inflammatory drugs might help in lessening the pain.
I really doubt if there is any medication to improve the size of the penis. And I can assure that surgery for erection is totally unnecessary in patients with good erections. So be reassured - some are born with big penis, some with small ones, but you will not require anything more than 2 inches of rigid erection of penis for a satisfactory intercourse for both yourself and your partner. So your partner also should not have any unrealistic expectations.
hope i have been anle to help you.
Regards.