Have had heartburn more in throat area along with cough and upset stomach. Is it heart attack?

I have had bad heartburn the last couple of days. not so much the chest but upper throat area. and having a cough and upsest stomach. could those be possible signs of a heart attack. I'm 29 years old
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 12 days later
Brief Answer: Unlikely a heart attack Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query It is true that heart burn is one of the symptom of a heart attack, but I would like to know a few more details on order to come to a better conclusion. 1. Do you smoke? Consume alcohol? Please let me know how much 2. Do you have any family history of heart attack at an early age? 3. Apart from heartburn, do you have symptoms of breathlessness? pain the left shoulder and left jaw? 4. Any symptoms of dizziness ? 5. Have you taken any medications for the heart burn? Did u feel better? Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards