Have had bowel cancer. Having tickle in throat. Blood test done. What are the risks?

I recently had bloods done by GP to check everything, as i have a tickle in my throat on left side, i have had this for 3 months now and it is waking me up all through the night, Im going to go back to GP this week , im coughing all the time to try to clear it ,its driving me crazy ,and im worried what it might be ,i have had bowl cancer before so i always worry. I dont have any alergies so what could it be, if it was a alergie it would be on both sides not just one . can you pleases advise me thankyou.
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
before answering your question I would be needing certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to guide and help you.
Are you a smoker?
Are you taking any anti hypertension medicine?
Do you have stuffy nose and feel that you nose is blocked all the times?
Do you suffer from any wheezing or shortness of breath or any tightness of chest?
Do you suffer from any heart burn or feeling of acid reflux?
Do you suffer from cough in night only or it happens throughout the day?
Do you get such attacks of chronic cough every year ?

Waiting for your reply.