Have had angiography done. Feeling discomfort in chest and a tingling sensation in hand. Any idea?

I had an angiography carried out on me a year ago but I still have the same symptoms after excursion. I am a 49 year old male and I am 5ft 11" and I way 175 pounds. The symptoms I have are no different to the symptoms prior to all of my tests a year ago. When I run or brisk walk I get discomfort in my chest and a tingling sensation in my left hand.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The symptoms you mention can be seen in people with coronary artery disease.

Sometimes a single test would not be conclusive. Hence I suggest you to first go for a Stress test (Treadmill test).This will help to know whether the discomfort you are having is arising from the heart vasculature.If the test shows positive signs of coronary vessel disease , then going for a second Angiography would be essential.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.