Have had abortion. Pregnant. Will there be any problem to conceive again if abortion is done?

hi, i am 22 year old and i had an abortion (1st abortion) on 25th july 2012 when i was approx 5 months pregnant and the abortion was done by normal process of delivery and like it was very horrible as u know how will it be a 5 months abortion... now i am pregnant again i tested 1 week back and the result are positive.. i dont want an abortion but due some reason and circumstances i have to do this but only when if it will not effect my health and in future there is no harm in conceiving again if there is any problem if will go for an abortion this time then please let me know what will be the consequences of second abortion after my first abortion in the same period of time ie. after two months of my 1st abortion.. as durig my 1st abortion also doctor said that u will facfe some problem in conceiving and during delivery.. my weight is 48 and my height is 5'7 and my hb is also low it is near 10. please tell me is there any problem if i will go through an another abortion only after 2 months of my 1st abortion and its 1 month pregnancy.. please tell very clearly what can i do.. should i go through an abortion or not?
Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 17 minutes later
You have a difficult situation in front of you.I cannot tell you what to do but i can explain to you the medical implications. You had an abortion at 5 months gestation in july and now you're 1 month pregnant again.Frankly,this isnt a good a situation.
Taking a pregnancy so soon after a abortion isnt good.
Now that you are pregnant,you need to decide whether to continue or not.
First,if you wish to continue the pregnancy,there shouldnt be any problem if its monitored carefully.If you want to terminate then do so within the month. Termination after 12 weeks isnt recommended by the law or medically.
If you do through with the abortion,then you need to be informed about the possible complications like bleeding,difficulty in future conceptions, infection etc.
So now you need to decide if you want to terminate this pregnancy.
Follow-up: Have had abortion. Pregnant. Will there be any problem to conceive again if abortion is done? 12 minutes later
thanks for ur reply.. i will decide by the consequences if there is a problem after an abortion then i will not go through an abortion but if there is not any problem in future like conceiving again and any problem with my health in future then i will go through it.. so clarify my doubt should i go for an abortion or not..
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 50 minutes later
There may be problems in the future like hemorrhage, infertility etc as i have mentioned above.Hence you need to decide whether you want this baby or not. You need to keep in mind what problems you may face in the future and take that risk accordingly.You should make an informed decision.
Follow-up: Have had abortion. Pregnant. Will there be any problem to conceive again if abortion is done? 19 minutes later
so if i will not go for an abortion then it will be good for me.. i have decided not to go for an abortion.. right.. doctor can i have your no. personally for future reference if need your help..
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
Im afraid that its against the rules and regulations of the website.All communications are done through the site.You can contact me anytime via this site.You can send me a direct query.
Good luck.